Prompted by the lovely gallons of crack poured upon us by Mr Wistow
this afternoon, I suddenly realised that I never announced my
supremely useful module Acme::Handwave to the list, although I did
wibble about it on IRC, and at the last social.

The release of Acme:: modules seems to be becoming a nasty side-effect
of spending too much time in the company of london.pm...

---

Spent hours trying to tweak that algorithm, but never quite getting
the result you're expecting? Now you can bypass all of that hassle
with new, whiter-than-white Acme::Handwave.

Just give it the data structure you're trying to manipulate, and the
result you've been expecting.

A little handwaving magic later, and presto! The result you were
looking for.

---

http://search.cpan.org/author/HITHERTO/Acme-Handwave-0.01.1/Handwave.pm