Nicholas> The perl6 recommended reading list

Nicholas>    http://www.perldoc.com/readinglist.pl

Nicholas> might be somewhat excessive for our needs (linking to 4
Nicholas> different vendors) but it does have the advantage that it
Nicholas> uses an Amazon affiliates code that raises money for the
Nicholas> perl mongers (if you buy via Amazon)

And, if you want to help my legal defense fund out (which needed
a bit of cash, recently, due to some important activity which
I will be able to announce shortly),

see http://www.stonehenge.com/books/

Thanks... I really appreciate it.