On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 03:38:48PM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> David> I have a problem.  I need perl with GDBM support on OS X.  Those silly
> David> silly people at Apple don't seem to think gdbm matters, so I had to
> David> install it from fink.  Which is fine.  But how the devil do I build
> David> GDBM_File?
>
> GDBM_File cannot be installed "after the fact".
>
> You'll need to install gdbm, then install Perl.  Not the other way
> around.

Yeah, I figgered that one out.  But no matter how hard I hit the Makefile,
it doesn't want to build against fink's gdbm libraries in /sw.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz