On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> Indeed it is, in the next few minutes[1] i'll be slouching towards the
> jerusalem myself, i'm wondering if they have started doing a nice
> warming winter/christmas ale yet - if not we will have to put up with
> their many many other fine beers.

Having done a brief scoutign mission on thursday i can report that the
brewery does not currenlty have any stock of thier winter ale. and
certainly the pub didnt. along with the cinnamon and apple ale.
i can however say that the lemon and ginger ale was most refreshing.

--
Bob Walker
http://www.randomness.org.uk/