* Simon Batistoni ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Winter ales appear to be drifting their way towards the pubs,
> certainly. When I was in the Calthorpe with Kake the other night, they
> were telling punters that the Honeydew had finished, and that they'd
> be getting first deliveries of Winter Warmer this weekend just passed.

the best winter ales i have ever had have been at Dave Cantrell's
house he keeps an excellent stock of them right up until the point I
visit

i'm quite serious, i have never seen such a diverse and high quality
collection of winter/christmas ales as at his house. better than any
pub/off license, i reckon he does extensive research ;-)

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/
                                   jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]