On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Simon Wistow wrote:

> > That St. Peter's the branding exercise, right? Boy Jackson has the odd
> > tale to tell...
>
> Hmm. I read a depressing article in a weekend supplement a while back. St.
> Peters was created by the former head of Interbrand (they came up with the
> PriceWaterhouseCoopers - phew, that took some getting out - concept, among
> other pieces of genius...).

This seems to be true, and they even happily admit it on their website.

http://www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/index.htm?p=develop&t=htm

dunno about the outsourcing bit - they claim to brew their beer in a manor
house in surrey.

I still haven't tried their cask ale...

billy

--
"The sky was the colour of television, tuned to a dead whelk"
 Billy Abbott                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]