On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Mark Fowler wrote:

> I don't know, showing this to a load of Perl coders.  Of course we're
> not going to try and work it out, we're going to try and hack the
> system.  This is such an incitement for a script that sends all the
> numbers from one to hundred thousand to the list ;-)

Surprisingly good word puzzle heard on pop radio this weekend:

Consider the word wored 'chewed'. It has two personal pronouns in it --
'he' and 'we'. Can you find a six letter word that has six pronouns it it?

Given that there's only a handful of personal pronouns to begin with, it
seems like this should be not-too-hard, but I haven't yet figured it out.

Correct answers sent to 98.5 fm in Boston by Monday will possibly get you
free movie tickets or Britney Spears tickets or some such nonsense, but I
think the puzzle is more interesting than the prize, personally :)

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]