On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 10:47:40AM +0000, Tom Insam wrote:

> Hmm. It does use this header, but prioritises it after List-Id.

That makes sense, because List-Id is a separate (later) RFC.

> Ok. I'm compiling a new .deb based on the debian/sid source package with the
> below patch.
>
> Right, to the Ximian bug tracking system.

I suspect they will just bounce the bug (I've already filed it, btw :),
I think the problem is that London.pm's List-Id doesn't confirm to the
standard in rfc2919 - it's supposed to be "text.domain"; you can't have
dots in the text according to DRUMS.

But, I may be wrong :)

Cheers,

Alex.