----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex McLintock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 09:32:38AM +0000, Tom Insam wrote:
> > > Have you /seen/ the camera these came out of?
> > >
> > > Lack of white balance is not it's largest limitation.
>
> At 09:52 17/12/02, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> >It's astonishing how many people have these cameras, considering you
> >wouldn't generally expect a LEspion to breed...

I bought one of these and took it on holiday. I took about 20 photos, then
got a low battery warning, so stopped using it. When I got home all my
photos had drained away.

It actually drains a AAA battery in a few days even if you don't use the
camera, so I keep it in a small polythene bag with a battery, and if I want
to take a picture I put the battery in, take it, then ASAP get to my PC to
upload it. This is so far from ideal that I hardly ever do it.

---
Robert