On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 12:55, Robert Shiels wrote:
> [...]

I have a canon a40 proper digital camera, but I also have one of those
nokia 7650 mobile phones with built in 640x480 cameras, if I want to
keep any pics from it I just send them across to my palm via bluetooth
and store them on my memory card, it's not too bad a compromise from my
point of view.

--
Simon Dick                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]