On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 05:43:42PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 07:40:17PM -0500, David H. Adler wrote:
> > Since I'm not going to be there, I figured I should do an experiment to
> > see if there are any fans of instrumental surf music on london.pm.
>
> I'm intrigued.  What is surf music?

FAQ for the instrumental surf mailing list:
        http://www.poprecords.com/cowabunga/

Fifty Foot Combo page:
        http://www.fiftyfootcombo.com/

Hopefully that should help...

dha, always flounders when asked to describe these weird music genres

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"You're quite free to convert your strings to byte arrays and do the