Dirk Koopman said:
> Personally, unless you can find a really good heatsink *designed* for 1U
> high operation on AMD (this may involve searching
> http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ rather carefully) and a power supply
> which is meaty enough - I think you are looking at Intel Hardware.

well both of the heatsinks i mentioned are available from
theoverclockingstore.co.uk, and both are included in the skt370 and skt462
sections. overclockers.co.uk only has the akasa one. i'd forgotten about
the power supply actually. the one in there at the moment is only 150
watts. what do you think i'll get away with running on that?

Jody