On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:49:55AM +0000, Mark Fowler said:
> Did the pub have a function room?

There was a room at the back I think. TBH I actually completely forgot
to check but I can go and ask at lunch time.

FWIW I prefer it when we reserve tables rather than get an entire room
to ourselves. I think it's probably just me but meeting up in our own
special rooms makes me feel quite seedy. I dunno why. I think it's
because I like to think of the socials as just meeting up with friends
rather than a formal meeting. 6 o' one, half a dozen o' the other,
I 'spose. YMMV etc etc.