Our new leader seems to have excellent delegating skillz as I've found
myself volunteering to be the cat herder for YAPC this year !

More details here: http://www.yapc.org/Europe/2003/index.html

So - who's going and how long do people want to stay ?

Right now I'm thinking travel on the 22nd and return on the 26th. Travel
will probably be via Eurostar and we should be able to get a reasonable
group rate. We'll also try for a reasonably priced group hotel somewhere
within walking distance of the venue.

I know it's very early and people probably haven't thought about it yet
but the earlier we get it sorted, the cheaper it should be.

Answers on an e-postcard asap please.

Simon.

--
"Twang him into a tree!"