On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 05:37:45PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 01:53:38PM +0000, Simon Wilcox wrote:
>
> > So - who's going and how long do people want to stay ?
> >
> > Right now I'm thinking travel on the 22nd and return on the 26th.
>
> I suggest returning on the 27th, so we have a full day outside the
> conference for debuachery.

I'd prefer to return on the 26th, as it gives a full day to recover in bed
before work on Monday. To be honest, if I wanted a day for debauchery, I'd
personally prefer it to be the day before the conference starts. And given
that Paris isn't far away from London, and relatively cheap to get to, I'm
not worried about not having debauchery at YAPC::EU.

However, I suspect that somewhere between a majority and an overwhelming
majority would prefer the Sunday. It might turn out that travelling back
on one day is significantly cheaper than the other. (My hunch is that cheaper
ticket deals prefer you to stay over Saturday night, for some reason)

Nicholas Clark