On Mon 27 Jan 2003, Joel Bernstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Fitzroy Tavern is /horrible/ [...] noisy, intrusively flashing
> fruit machines, full of people in reebok classics trainers [...]

How much of this would still apply if we booked the function room?  I
mean, obviously the people in trainers wouldn't, but I can't work out
whether the "noisy" is meant to apply to the fruit machines, and you
don't say whether the fruit machines are in the function room as well
as upstairs.

(It does sound from what Marna said that the function room would be
too small in any case, though.)

Kake