Lusercop wrote:
OK, I'm missing something, can you post an example that matches
arbitrarily deep bracketing in a single perl RE (and only matches if the
bracketing is valid, ie. every open has a close and vice versa). I'm not
interested in the content, but in the form. I can't see how to do it, and
I think i's a useful piece of knowledge for the list.
Looking at perlre, you *might* be able to do that using the experimental (??{$re}) construct, but I haven't time to try it out properly.

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway http://expway.fr/