On Monday 03 February 2003 18:41, Chris Heathcote wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can anyone suggest an online web photo organiser, like yapi(2), but
> that doesn't require Template Toolkit and other shenanigans? I'm
> trying to install on my webspace at he.net, so no root stuff.

try cthumbs, run it locally, upload the resulting pages and images to your
web space, its nice and plain, but effective.

or spidereyeballs I've heard good things about and seems to do nice job on Mr
Clamps archive .. but no idea what is involved in .

on a side note, I've been playing with Apache::Album (which requires mod_perl
and all that) and have subclassed it as Apache::Album::Pretty, which if the
maintainer of Apache::Album will accept my patches, will be a sub class of
Apache::Album, and if not I'll release it as a standalone module in its own
right ...

--
Robin Szemeti