Leon Brocard wrote:
This email got sent to the YAPC::Europe committee mailing list. I
thought I'd share it all with you.
Have you sent it to the YAPC::Paris people (supposing that yapc-comm is the mothership and they're not on it)? They may wish to discuss putting up a statement to avoid further trolling.

It's slightly worrying that USians are taking it personally.
Indeed. I knew part of the media there was going insane but I thought that it was clear to everyone France and Russia have a very solid option on a quarter or the Iraqi oil, and aren't readily prepared to surrender it to the US, which they don't trust for "justice" anyway.

I would dare say not ONE French citizen would have opposed western involvement when THEIR country was being overrun by Hitler's armies.
Alas, I wish that had been true.

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/