On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 00:40, Dirk Koopman wrote:

> But I still recommend exim and bind.

I know I shouldn't reply to my own posts, but I am foreign - so indulge
me.

If you don't like exim you can always try postfix. It was, after all,
written as a direct result of a really serious spat with DJB - so it
must be good. It has a similar architecture but is IMHO simpler to
admin.

It must, however, be said that my fellow countryman Wietse can also be a
trifle headstrong... So mods may be problem (dunno, never tried).

Dirk
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to