At 22:08 12/03/03, David Cantrell wrote:
If anyone - not on the naughty list - wants to review the XSLT Cookbook they
can grab it off me at the tech meet.

I'd love to review this, but if I am not already on Dave's naughty list I ought to be.... I have quite a few review books for DiverseBooks.com including some perl ones!

I also wont be at the Tech meeting as I am going to the launch party of Tor UK. (Tor is a very popular American SF imprint)

woo woo.

If anyone wants to review books, chat about writing software for a book reviews website, or just wants a free drink turn up at my place, Leytonstone sometime on Saturday afternoon. Email for directions or phone 020 89264753.

Its my birthday but no presents or cards are needed, but it would be nice if you brought something to eat or drink or both.

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/