I'm house cleaning and attempting to raise some cash and make some space
to sleep in. I live in a computer-infested (and computer-heated) cave. I
have the following to get rid of:

Dell Optiplex G1 (128/256Mb?, net, sound, cd, etc, P3/300-400MHz?)
Dell P3/450 (128Mb?, net, sound, CD, etc)
C/233 (two or three of, 64/128Mb, brand new black cases, sound)
P2/300 (64Mb, network, sound, CD, etc)
1U 19" rackmount C/900MHz (3 disk RAID, two of, almost brand new)
1U 19" rackmount C/900MHz (4 disk hotswap RAID, two of, almost brand new)
2U 19" rackmount case (black, empty, with psu, two of)
4U 19" rackmount ATX case (black, empty, with psu, untested psu)
Sparc IPC (net, floppy, sound?, etc)
P100 (64Mb, net, sound)
P133 (64Mb, bells, whistles, stable, 4+ years uptime)
P180 (64Mb, EISA, SCSI, 30Gb, CD, Compaq, stable, 2+ years uptime)
AT case+PSU+board (untested)
ATX case+PSU (untested)
Two tape decks (Technics - untested, Yamaha KX380 - needs cleaning?)
JVC 7-channel equaliser
Fax machine (needs PSU fixed)
Graphics tablet with crosshair mouse (A2 size, big!)
P2 motherboards, chips, RAM, graphics cards, sound cards. Kit, anyone?
Crate of old hard drives. Magnets, anyone?

Please let me know _offlist_ if anyone wants any of this. Any sensible and
convenient offer takes the kit. I'm happy to answer questions about any of
it as I've used most of it at some time or other. All kit (except as
marked) is to the best of my knowledge fully working[0]. Much of it has
been recently taken out of my network and was used until yesterday[1].

I will also swap kit for:
A good sound card (Delta 1010?)
A gigabit switch
An LCD flatscreen
A recent desktop board+chip+RAM combo
Some good stereo speakers
A 2+ metre 50pin centronics-centronics cable (SCSI1)
Anything else especially shiny

Cheers.

S.

[0] This means I saw no problems last time I used it. It might have
        accrued dust since then.
[1] Real reason for sudden availability of kit: I replaced all my desktops
        with some of the 1U rackmounts listed above.

"Untested" means that I have never plugged it in and have no idea whether
it works or not.

"Uptime" is time since last reboot when decommissioned. It is an
indication of past performance and is not necessarily any guarantee of
future performance. Most of them date from either purchase of machine or
when the electric board last changed the meter or when I pressed
ctrl-alt-del by mistake on the wrong keyboard.

--
Shevek, professional whore, more at http://design.anarres.org/