Hi guys,

Sorry about this as it's way of topic...

I've done (well a designer did anyway) some html that does some VERY weird
things.
When it initially loads some of the images apear to be missing..... I hit
refresh and some of them appear.... I hit refresh again and some more
appear... on the fourth refresh the screen looks how it was designed... hit
it again and we go back to the start!

This doesn't happen in Netscape.

The HTML looks fine to me.
I've run it through a checker (on w3c) and there are 5 errors all relating
to IE specific attributes:
    leftmargin, marginwidth, topmargin & marginheight in the BODY tag
and
    height in the TABLE tag.
It makes no difference if I take these out!

Has anyone had a similar problem and managed to resolve it?
I can forward the HTML and images on to anyone who wants to look at it. I
haven't included as it would be about 40k.

TIA

Andy