On 20/03/2003 at 09:15 +0000, Andy Williams \(IMAP HILLWAY\) wrote:

I've done (well a designer did anyway) some html that does some VERY
weird things. When it initially loads some of the images apear to be
missing..... I hit refresh and some of them appear.... I hit refresh
again and some more appear... on the fourth refresh the screen looks
how it was designed... hit it again and we go back to the start!

This doesn't happen in Netscape.

Were the images created in Photoshop 7? It embeds XML colour profile information that IE6 (most usually on Win XP) chokes on.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003j8d

--
:: paul
:: complies with canandian cs1471 protocol