On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Andy Williams (IMAP HILLWAY) wrote:

[crazy image table behaviour]

If you remove the table - or just pop the images in another, otherwise
empty, page, do you still get the same problems? 'Cuz that would indicate
a problem with the images themselves, or their getting to you, rather than
an issue with the tables.

> Has anyone had a similar problem and managed to resolve it?
> I can forward the HTML and images on to anyone who wants to look at it. I
> haven't included as it would be about 40k.

If you want to forward it here (or even better, send a link) I'll have a
test at it. Many browsers at my disposal.

Marna