On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 05:24:55PM +0000, Simon Wilcox wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 15:59, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >
> > Ok, its been talked about in the past, but does anyone have any plans
> > for a london.pm meet up to watch Ireland kick Englands arse on sunday.

> I'm planning to be in a pub but obviously watching a different game to
> you as in my game, Ireland get their arse kicked by England :)

There's an Italian guy at work, so generally it's diplomatic not to mention
the rugby. Although he's honest enough to admit that all he's hoping for is
Italy avoiding the wooden spoon.

There's also an Argentinian guy in our department. He kept a very low
profile during a certain football match...

Nicholas Clark