I read a post you made in 2001 about having PHP run on the parrot backend.
How is this project going and where could I read more about it.

I program in PHP and more recently in mod_perl. I generally prefer PHP,
especially now that PHP 5 is coming out and they are fixing the OO bugs).  I
miss the huge code liberties perl has though.  It would be nice if the two
languages where interchangeable to the point where you could inherit a perl
class from PHP and vice versa.  Was this what your project would have
achieved??

Regards,

Kim

Kim Sinton