Paul Johnson wrote:
Jon Reades said:
<snip>
I'm doing a little UK address validation, and after looking around on
CPAN didn't come up with much except Reg::Common::zip, and that didn't
cover UK addresses (Damian, your name is on this Module, are you
listening? :) ).

Abigail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was working on this and apparantly already has
a RE for the UK.  Check the FWP archives for more details, but I don't
remember seeing any release announcements.

Sounds like I should appeal to Abigail for input (or possibly see if I can contribute anything).

Thank you everyone for dredging up some really useful links!

jon

--
jon reades
fulcrum analytics