On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 15:43, Jon Reades wrote:
> 1. [A-Z]0 is unused (I can find no incidences)
> 2. Outcodes of the form [A-Z]{1,2}\d[A-Z] may in fact only apply to
> London-area addresses for the time being. In fact, in a list of
> postcodes that I found there appeared to be only three addresses in this
> format:
>       -> "Tower of London",Greater London,EC3R
>       -> "Westminster Abbey",Greater London,SW1A
>       -> "Marylebone",Greater London,W1M

Please be assured that *all* central London addresses are of this
format. Precisely which postcodes constitute 'central' London I can't
help with but the prefixes in your example always have a trailing
letter. There may well be a few more.
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to