From: Alex Hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 4/2/03 9:28:07 AM

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 01:16:21AM -0800, Dave Cross wrote:
>> I made some progress this morning.
>>
>> "mailq" revealed all 200-odd emails still waiting in the
>> queue and "sendmail -q" sent them all on their merry way.
>>
>> Just need to work out why sendmail isn't automatically
>> sending them at the moment.
>
> Maybe sendmail is fine - I noticed yesterday (? postcode
> disc. maybe) that your posts arrived several hours late,
> when the list seemed to be functioning fine. Perhaps
> you're having bizarre DNS/resolver issues? That would fit
> with a glibc upgrade..

That was a separate issue. At work I use a webmail system (the
same one that I used to send my plea for help last night) and
for some reason yesterday that decided to hold on to my emails
for several hours before sending them.

Sometimes it sucks to be me :)

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)