Got this today. Thought I'd pass it on.

----- Forwarded message from Mike Casson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:45:59 +0100
From: "Mike Casson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Test / Testing Engineer Required / Guildford / Surrey / South East -
Interested? / 4579

Hi ,

We are looking for several people who fit the following Job Spec, if you are
interested please email a word version of your Cv back to me stating Salary
details and Availability.

If this job is not relevant to you please accept my apologies but if you
could forward it to anyone you feel would be more appropriate I would much
appreciate it.

Salary: £35k - £40k + Benefits / Immediate Interviews

Location: Guildford, Surrey, South East

Job Spec:
In a department comprising of a software manager/architect and various
embedded programmers, the Software Test Engineer will be required to
validate and manage the quality of the integrated solution prior to its
release, to the customer. He or she will be developing Windows-based test
suites using third-party cards, for testing the embedded C/C++ software
developed by the other members of the team, for use in our range of
multiplexing products. The successful candidate will have proven
telecomms/datacomms experience and be familiar with using a change
management system, such as Rational ClearQuest.

Kind regards

Mike Casson
Recruitment Consultant
E-volution Recruitment Solutions