On 04/04/2003 at 09:05 +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Kate L Pugh wrote:

 On the way home I remembered the Green Man, which is near Great
 Portland Street and Regent's Park tubes, and has a huge function room

We use the Green Man for beer after GLLUG meetings and it is very good.

I'd recommend giving it a try.

UKBloggers met there in February, so evidently it's doing something right for the 'large groups of people thing'. (Not that I was there, but I didn't see any complaints about it in the subsequent days.)

On the other hand, maybe Messrs Wistow and Batistoni will regard it as tainted.

--
:: paul
:: compiles with canadian cs1471 protocol