At 04:58 AM 6/6/2003, you wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:

> <praise for h2xs>

How about looking at ExtUtils::ModuleMaker?

http://search.cpan.org/author/RGEOFFREY/ExtUtils-ModuleMaker/lib/ExtUtils/ModuleMaker.pm

And after being lazy for many months, a new version of ModuleMaker will be out before I say a few words about it at YAPC::Boca_Raton. You can read the YAPC::Munich version of the talk http://www.platypiventures.com/perl/present/yapcNA2002/yapcEU2002/001.html now or wait for the new and improved version coming soon.

I have a small wish list of comments/suggestions that I have received and am building into the next release. If you want to add to the list this would be a good time.

- Geoff