On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 05:31 pm, Mark Fowler wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:

I have a small wish list of comments/suggestions that I have received and
am building into the next release. If you want to add to the list this
would be a good time.

Module::Build support. Numerous other small features.

Here's a related (but slightly OT) request: updated perl documentation that points to alternative utilities like these. For example, it would be nice to see mention in:

  man pages:
        perlnewmod
        perlmodstyle, 'Packaging' section

  online resources: