On Fri, 30 May 2003, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 09:16:25AM +0100, Andy Williams (IMAP HILLWAY) wrote:
>
> >Now... this works fine for almost every URL I can think of apart from 2:
> >http://www.acxiom.co.uk & http://www.acxiom.com
> >These 2 both return "500 Internal Server Error" but work fine if you go to
> >them with a browser!
>
> Not with my browser (Dillo/0.7.1).
>
> Doesn't work even if I fake the user-agent to be IE5.
>
> Oh, what a surprise, they're running IIS.

And worse ASP.Net, although the error is not directly to do with
approaching an ASP.Net as I have tested this with one of my own which
works fine (even with GET /PaymentReport/ HTTP/1,1^H ;-)  - I would
imagine they are doing something bad and evil with the
System.Web.HttpRequest and not catching the exception when something they
expect to be an object is actually null.

/J\