I think I've suggested that all things penderel like should be evalutated
on a case by case basis.

What's the mailing list for?

It's for members of an investment club to talk to each other. It's like 10 people and about the same num of messages per week.

Also, bear in mind that I've made public commitments in the past to moving
penderel over to siesta when it's ready.  Be prepared for mailman to go
bye bye at some point, even if it technically possible to run them at the
same time.

I was thinking along the lines of a .forward file or a bit of procmail or something :-) Although if Siesta's in a useable state (and doesn't require root to run it) I'm happy to plonk a copy in my home dir and play with it.

It's more the principle of the thing I was checking...

Jon

Mark.