Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
One often overlooked tool is the Bundle. I've been waiting for years for
it to really catch on as a way for developers to work independently
together on things that are useful together. It's not a perfect solution
but it's one that could work if authors gave it more consideration and
exercise.

Hmmm, personally I'd find bundles a lot more useful if they understood version numbers. But I suspect that's just a pet hate of mine.

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |