On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 09:12:22AM +0100, Alex Hudson said:
> Care to elaborate? I'm currently looking at DNS hosting, and Joker are on
> the list at the moment.... :/

They won't let you use arbitary nameservers, rejecting requests from the
web form with the message

"ERROR[-310] line [15] [ns1-handle:[69541] not found in tld registry]"

which can lead to chicken and egg problems and slow turnaround times.

Now, to be honest, I can see why they're doing it but the lack of "I
don't care - it's an emergency" option and/or the ability to get in
contact with them has kind of soured 3 years of good experiences.

Simon