Greg McCarroll wrote:
* Robert Shiels ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

From: "Greg McCarroll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Some of us (Kake and I, and maybe others) are going to the pub tommorow
(thursday) night, we will be there from earlyish to lateish. The pub
that has been choosen after much careful thought is,

http://grault.net/cgi-bin/grubstreet.pl?Anchor_Bankside,_SE1_9EF

Oooh, there is a direct train from Wallington to London Bridge, and it's payday tomorrow. Would serendipity be the correct word?

Yes, and much better than golgotha that would be a pretty shit word.

*exasperated* you people. If it's not in a movie it's not worth knowing about, is it?

--
ti'