Jonathan Stowe wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Dominic Mitchell wrote:
Pure Perl XSLT was unsupported and incomplete last I heard.

Oi! Less of the unsupported matey. All patches welcome.

My sincere apologies! My opinion was based on what is obviously unsubstantiated rumour. You might also wish to ensure its status is correct the perl-xml FAQ I mentioned a few posts back.

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |