* Rafael Garcia-Suarez ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > So does anyone have anything that they think would sell?
>
> I could sell a running joke, or another recurrent mention of
> something, for the P5P summaries. - That's not like I was
> copying on Piers. Is it ?

straw poll - would anyone be interested in bidding on this?

just think you could give Rafael a word to use every time
and see how long it took people to spot it. or maybe you could
buy it and propose to your loved one via a P5P summary, how
romantic! ;-)

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/