On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 07:04:31AM -0500, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
> Jarkko and I will be in London the weekend of the 20th and 21st before
> riding down to Paris with those that are going. If anyone wants to meet up
> for a pint or three let us know as I don't think we'll be online at all

I think that this would be good. Sunday night would be quieter than
Saturday night (but I'm biased because I'm taking that Monday off work)

Do we have any unseen pubs on our hitlist? If not, where should we go?

The Pillars of Hercules has the advantage that it's next door but one
to Milroys of Soho, but I'm not sure when Milroys is open.

http://openguides.org/london/index.cgi?Pillars_Of_Hercules,_W1D_4DJ
http://www.milroys.co.uk/

Nicholas Clark