From: "Ivor Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 7/15/03 6:46:37 AM

[ SAMS Sybase Unleashed book ]

> Any chance of the ISBN? I would very much like to buy a
> copy for myself for work, but I can't find it on Amazon or

> samspublishing.com. Is the book still in print?

The ISBN is 0672309092, but note that that Sybase publishing
industry is pretty much dead and this edition (which is still
the most recent) was published in 1996. The amazon.co.uk page
says "Availability: usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks. Please
note that titles occasionally go out of print or publishers run
out of stock."

So it looks like it might be hard to get.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)