On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:00:21PM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> Of the many cool features (well, I think they're cool. Please leave any
> "Google 0wnZ! Y4h00! is d4 sUXz" arguments firmly out of the way) one of

No. Altavista is best, based on searching for pie.

Weeble and Bob 4th (and the old URL, dammit)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=pie

Weeble and Bob 3rd (also old URL)
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search/ukie?p=pie&ei=UTF-8&vm=i&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt&y=y

Weeble and Bob 2nd and 3rd (both new URL)
http://altavista.com/web/results?q=pie&kgs=0&kls=1&avkw=aapt&stq=10

In other news, Gabor Szabo conclusively proved that london.pm is the
largest perl monger group (list size, number of messages, alcohol
consumption. He didn't show stats for Acme modules, but we're probably
winning there too)

Nicholas Clark