Nigel Rantor wrote:
Haven't looked into SVG very much but I can see that in at least the 1.1 they only have quad and cubic bezier functions.

Yes, though at SVG Open I heard of people using those to provide quality approximations of a variety of other things (sorry I don't have a pointer ready, conferences aren't exactly the best place to remember things).

If you have requirements for splines you'd like to see in SVG, please post them to [EMAIL PROTECTED], they will be considered.

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/