So lots of people seem to want to go to Cafe Pacifico, and as i
haven't been stupid enough to volunteer for cat herding in sometime
i'll take care of it.

I will be going to Cafe Pacifico on Friday 22nd of August (next
friday), I shall be aiming to sit down at the table for 7pm. If
you would like to come along, please email me offlist by say
monday evening and i shall book an appropriately sized table.
I'll probably bring my wife along, so it might be a good chance
to bring your own ``signficant other'' to meet some perl mongers.

That is all,

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/