Hello

I have had a good look round at what may be causing the error..
Could not create semaphore set: No space left on device

What I am basically doing is the following...

tie %myhash, 'IPC::Shareable', "hashkey", {create => 1, exclusive => 0,
mode => 0666, destroy => 1, size => 262144 };

while($dstIP = $sth1->fetchrow())
{
   print "$dstIP\n";
   $myhash{$dstIP}{"dispatched"} = time();
   $myhash{$dstIP}{"response"}   = 0;
   $myhash{$dstIP}{"num_polls"}  = 1;
   $myhash{$dstIP}{"action"}     = 0;

}

When I start up the process, I manage to print out 10 $dstIP addresses
and then I get the error. This is rather a small amount of data to fit
into 262144 bytes. Even if I increase this size, I get the same error at
the same point. Without setting SHM fetchrow returns 20 $dstIP addresses
and they print fine.

Any ideas

Andy