Hi again all...

I'm still going for the SVG::Graph name space, unless
someone can convince me otherwise (I'm quite happy to
change it, but to me it does seem to fit). There seemed
to be a bit of confusion over what the module was so I've
thrown together the first version and put it up for
your perusal:

http://leo.cuckoo.org/projects/SVG-Graph/

With some example results at:

http://leo.cuckoo.org/projects/SVG-Graph/examples/

This still needs some work, there is very little
validation at the moment but most things work fine.

This shows the line graph, we're just working on the
Bar graph now and Pie chart after that.

This module creates high quality, hightly configurable
SVG Graphs (many many options, and can choose to use
an external style sheet rather than the default one).

Any feedback would be much appreciated (more on the
overall concept - the code is just a first draft).

Cheers

Leo