Toby Corkindale wrote:
I've implemented the fix using XML::LibXML::XPathContext, which seems to do
the trick with it's registerNS function; it does tend to clutter things a bit
though. :(

It does clutter things a little bit, but it's the only right way to do it.

The other thing I don't understand is that even when I'm calling findnodes()
(the XML::LibXML version) on a node which should already be in the vxml
namespace (eg /vxml), i still can't do ->findnodes('vxml:meta'). As I
understand it, I should at least be able to do that without needing the
XPathContext module? Or not..

I'm not sure XML::LibXML takes tree context into account properly, that's probably a good question for the perl-xml list (if I understand it right).

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/