You know how people are always asking what it means to be a
london.pm member?  Do you have to live in London?  Do you have
to attend meetings?  Do you have to watch Buffy?  Or do you just
have to be subscribed to the mailing list?

Well I have a great idea!  How about we all carry London.pm ID cards?
That way, you could walk down any street in any town in the world and
instantly know who was a card-carrying London.pm member just by asking
to see their ID cards.

It's perfect!  It would probably save us millions by all but eliminating
benefit fraud, mailing list spam, and people typing messages with their
winkies.

(Yep, I've got another day off work and it's raining.  Idle minds, etc.)